A program focused on the challenges of being human in the 21st century where we reflect on what makes life worth living.
What makes our hearts sing? Which relationships do we value most? Do we feel part of our community, or separate? How successfully do we maintain connections with the most important people in our lives? Are our daily choices in alignment with our heart’s desire? Be inspired by the personal stories of others and hear interviews with experts who’ve faced these challenges in their own lives.
- life in the age of technology
- finding work-life balance
- dating, mating, and relating in the 21st century
- health, happiness and lifestyle
- life as we age
- preparing kids for adulthood
- self-image, cosmetic surgery & alternatives