Learn how to grow and develop a small business and about the wide variety of entrepreneurs, business owners, managers and professionals in the Byron Shire and beyond. Be entertained and informed, plus hear a wide range of great music. Phil Daly, host of ‘Byron Business, People and Lifestyle’, has been living and working in Byron Bay for the past 17 years and is an active member in a range of business and community organisations in the northern rivers region of NSW.
Now in its 17th year, 'Byron Business, People and Lifestyle', originally a 60 minutes business program, called 'Byron Business', is an initiative of Phil Daly and PINNACLE Business Solutions, with an aim to educate and inform our listeners on the benefits of owning and operating a small or medium sized enterprise (SME).
In November 2018, Bay-FM has increased the on-air time to 2 hours, and as a result the program has been re-named, 'Byron Business, People and Lifestyle'.
Be entertained and informed, plus hear a wide range of great Australian and international contemporary music.
Join Phil as he delivers sound business advice, business leadership tips and fascinating interviews with emerging entrepreneurs, successful small business owners and discuss adn highlight the wide variety of people who live in the Byron Shire and Beyond. You’ll discover how he takes complex business concepts and turns them into easily understood practical strategies that can be readily applied in your business or everyday life today.
Phil’s relaxed style is highly interactive and enjoyable, with a focus on action-based application.
The weekly show is set around an eceletic mix of great new and classic music, with a variety of segments...
- Byron Business, People and Lifestyle - radio show introduction and overview,
- Byron Business - News and Views...keeping the listener up to date,
- The weekly interview with a different entrepreneur, business owner or manager, and
- The business leaders tip from the weekly radio program. The tip is available in print form from the 'Resources' section on this web site. You can also subscribe to this tip, see 'Home' page,
- In the second hour, we will feature segments such as 'Bitesize Business' with Alan Coote & Josh Alex, Byron and Beyond exploring, people, health and wellness, money and lifestyle, and 'live' interviews about these topics.
If you would like to be a guest, simply email; firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and a paragraph about your business.